Study participants are needed for a research study to evaluate the effect of a liquid breakfast containing propionate on feelings of hunger and fullness. This study will be conducted by INQUIS Clinical Research, downtown Toronto.
Participants must be:
- males or non-pregnant females
- 18 to 60 years of age, and in good health
This study involves:
- Participants will visit the clinic to be screened, and if eligible, on 3 more mornings for 7 hour visits and a 4th morning for a 30-60 minute follow-up
- Each visit involves venous blood draws
- answering questionnaires regarding feelings of fullness/hunger and a pizza lunch.
Participants will receive $580 if they successfully complete the study.
If interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org