Study participants are needed for a research study exploring the effects of beans on cholesterol levels.
Participants must be:
- Men and women, over age 18
- Have slightly elevated cholesterol levels
- Not using cholesterol-lowering medications
This study involves:
- One screening visit
- 9 additional study visits over a 6-month period
- Three 4-week treatment periods where you will eat beans every day at home
- Blood samples, fecal samples, and questionnaires to be collected
Participants will receive $1200 if they successfully complete the study. To determine if you are eligible to participate in this study, please take the survey or contact us at email@example.com or 416-861-0506 ext. 208.