This study is no longer recruiting subjects
We are recruiting participants for a research study on gut health after eating gummy candies sweetened with artificial sweeteners.
We are looking for participants who are:
- Aged 18-55
- Generally healthy and eats a low fibre diet
- Willing to come to our downtown Toronto clinic for 5 visits
This study involves:
- 1 screening visit (30-40 minutes, not paid)
- Four 30-45 minute in-clinic visits
- Answering questions on gut health and bowel movements for the next 24 hours.
You will be compensated up to $400 for completing the study.
INQUIS has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy. We require that you be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to participate in our trials. At screening, we ask that you bring proof of vaccination.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org